Custom Boathouse Boatshed Particulars
Specifically built to withstand extreme weather patterns, SNMG’s custom boatshed is hand-crafted to your specifications. Protect your boat from the effects of ultra violet damage, rain, snow, airborne sulphur-dioxide and other contaminants including kerosene. Not only will SNMG’s floating boat shelter boatshed will extend the life of your boats gel coat finish, canvas, and varnish, it will also give you less cost of ownership. Built with an automated roll-up canvas door and coupled with two remotes, enjoy boating with best of ease on entry.
- Foam blocks are wrapped with 80 mil HPDE plastic (environmentally friendly ) with 2×4 pressure treated fir strapping.
- Exterior Cladding: Roof and walls are built with a double-V profile cladding extruded from 25 gauge aluminum stock.
- Stainless steel screws fasteners with neobond washers
- Roof trusses, wall trusses, and the base all have hurricane ties between
- 2×10 spruce floor joists and blocking – all lumber and trusses are pre-stained with solid stain
- Steel Pipe U-bar for structural stability at the shed entrance, and for an allowance for a 6ft draft
Marine Lighting & Electrical Systems
- Electrical panel: 100amp/24 circuit 220/110 volt
- 1 double duplex with a 15/20 amp 220 v receptacle located below main panel
- Duplex receptacles every 15′ on dedicated 15amp breakers
- Lighting provided: 12×96 tube florescent fixtures approx. spaced 8′ apart per side, with one 75 watt light located above the main door on a photo cell
- Shore power is allocated by a 120/240 50amp marine twist lock plug on a cabtyre whip.
Doors and Skylights
- Entry Door(s): 3′ x 6′8″ insulated 6 panel metal doors, double drilled and fitted with a security deadbolt
- Garage Door: Automated roll-up canvas door complete with 2 remotes;
- 8′ translucent panels every 10′ per side. For example, a 60′ shed has 5 per side, 10 in total.